When Gia was 1 I went back to work full time for about 6 months. It wasn't the right fit and I chose to stay home again. One and half years later we are going to try it again. I got a great job with The Art Institute of Portland as the Assistant Director of Admissions and am really looking forward to going back to work. We hired a great nanny and I am really hoping we all adjust well. My times at home as a stay home mom have been challenging but it has been the most rewarding experience of my life.

1 comments:
Awww Tami, I wish you the best of luck. This is a great picture and I'm so happy that appreciate all the good things in life. No choices are easy, and I know you always are working toward what is best for the greater good of your family. I wish you the best in this next step, and I know what a a bittersweet day it is for you. You are a great mom. Hugs. XOXO
Post a Comment