Charlotte Faith Ford. 10/24/09. 8lbs 9oz. 20 inches long. Beautiful. Healthy.
That sums it up!
Congrats to Traci, Jordon, and Jack. Charlotte decided to FINALLY make her debut Saturday morning. I am so so proud of my little sis for delivering this baby girl without drugs (not by choice) she is stronger then she will ever know and I hope she believes she can really do anything now. Charlotte, who we call Charli is beyond adorable she is so pretty and petite and just a sweet little soul. Jack is being such a good big brother, he is going to show that girl the world and I can't wait to witness it! I am so thankful that now regardless if Rob and I decide to add to our family Gianna will always have Charlotte as her sister!
That sums it up!
Congrats to Traci, Jordon, and Jack. Charlotte decided to FINALLY make her debut Saturday morning. I am so so proud of my little sis for delivering this baby girl without drugs (not by choice) she is stronger then she will ever know and I hope she believes she can really do anything now. Charlotte, who we call Charli is beyond adorable she is so pretty and petite and just a sweet little soul. Jack is being such a good big brother, he is going to show that girl the world and I can't wait to witness it! I am so thankful that now regardless if Rob and I decide to add to our family Gianna will always have Charlotte as her sister!


1 comments:
Love the name! Charlotte was one of our favorite girl names and Faith is Addie's middle!
She is beautiful, how wonderful for you guys to now have 2 girls together to go with your 2 boys together! :) I never had a sister but my close in age girl cousins are like my sisters! It is so special. Congrats Auntie!
Post a Comment