Friday, December 12, 2008

Luca's 2008 Christmas picture with Santa




So I debated whether or not to take Luca to see Santa (as he calls him Santi) for three reasons.

1. I am lazy and pregnant
2. The massive line of screaming kids.
3. Frankly Luca is a shy little guy who doesn't like strangers so I had a feeling what the outcome would be. 

Nonetheless I woke up this morning feeling guilty that I skipping the Santa experience this year for my selfish reasons so I decided to take him to the mall right when it opened so hopefully we wouldn't have to sit in line. We were about 6th in line so that was good and Luca seemed excited to see Santi and kept say "there he is!!!" Of course when we got up there Luca starting saying "no no no" so we got this ONE picture, no smile but no tears as well. After this picture was taken Luca wiggled his way out of Santa's arms so on the bright side at least he was looking at the camera!



0 comments: